Monday, January 16, 2006

One Was A Minotaur... and liked it that way.


Another update. Here's the young queen portion nearly done. I'm just going to let it sit for a little while, I'm feeling much better about it this time. She was on shaky ground before but I think things are coming together.


Here's another screenshot to show the whole piece, flanked nicely by the greatest, for my money, guitar/drums duo ever.


And for what she's worth, my pretty hamster Ophelia. She's big.


And my roommate of about 48 more hours, Henry Ben Kammer.

We discovered the other night that we both love croutons. We've lived together since November 1 and only just found that out? Sheesh.

Ben is moving on and going to England for two months.

And the U.K. will be the very much richer for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's his beeerd!