Friday, July 11, 2008

Illustration Friday: "Foggy"


This topic could be not be better. Well, maybe a little, but not by much and I'm not sure how. Foggy? Yes.

Ticket is a paperback picture book of my own imagining and making. Color cover, 28 pages black and white interior.

I'll be kind of constantly updating this post throughout the day. Enjoy!

* * *


* * *
TICKET IS NOW AVAILABLE!
$ 12

at the Portland Studios Store

(direct link)

or

https://store.portlandstudios.com/
(link to the main store -- click on the "Publishing" tab at the top)

* * *




Check out our little commercial above. It takes you through the book page by page.

* * *

Ticket has been a labor of love for me. I've spent the last two months worth of nights working towards this goal. Thanks for looking! I hope you like what you see.

19 comments:

Curious Art said...

Beautiful cover, & perfect for the topic. Best of luck with the book! I'll be checking back for details.

Your video is gorgeous too.

Cory Godbey said...

Great! Thanks curious art!

Anonymous said...

just ordered mine! can't wait to see it!

Tina Poe said...

Love your illustrations in the book, truly inspiring!

Unknown said...

I've placed my order!

Congratulations on what looks like an amazing book. Portland Studios is so packed with talent. Thanks for sharing the whole process with us! Keep pursuing your dreams!

Caleb said...

after all the build up, this better be good or I will totally google map your house...

Dude, it seriously looks incredible and I can't wait!

Peace. - Caleb

Connie said...

Love, love, love this. I wanna be a kid again!

Eli said...

Nice vid, looks great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how lovely! You are truly inspirational and I do so love Portland! It's no surprise at the great talent that comes out of there!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful and mysterious. I really enjoy looking at it.

Bella Sinclair said...

Cory, this is amazingly breathtaking. I love the b&w and the magical images. Obviously, a great labor of love. I've just placed an order and can't wait to share it with my kids!

elizabeth said...

What a beautiful cover-- the colors, the atmosphere, the magic of it. Well done!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I saw it on Illustration Friday's website and I had to click on it. It has a very mysterious mood and I love that. :)

Joyce Ann Martin said...

So gorgeous!

RobArt said...

UH-mazing!! What song is that in your commercial for this?

Cory Godbey said...

Hey Robart, it's by our marketing director Matt Silver, here at Portland Studios. Matt's pretty dang good with writing music.

Bee said...

Truely wonderful illustrations what a great achievement, superb work :)

Josh (musarter) said...

What intriguing illustrations. I think it turned out wonderfully. I hope everything goes well with this project of yours.

pretty day said...

Beautiful picture on the cover. So magical!