Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Supplemental drawing 4/10 - Little Red Riding Hood

If you like, you can read a more detailed post here about what these new drawings are, but they are basically, small companion pieces to be posted one a day leading up to the opening of the exhibition.

I took another moment from each of the stories and made a new drawing. Consider this my humble thank you for sticking with me through all the posts without seeing any final work (yet!)

* * *
Original post :
Little Red Riding Hood

The Wolf.

Next post : Hansel and Gretel

2 comments:

Mike Lawrence said...

I'm loving these sketches, I love seeing the process/buildup of other artists. Your wolf is so clever/intellegent looking while still being "wolfy" enough.

Anonymous said...

I like your pencil work on this one -- the strokes flow very nicely.