Thursday, April 02, 2009

Supplemental drawing 10/10 - Daga and the Flying Troll of Sky Mountain

If you like, you can read a more detailed post here about what these new drawings are, but they are basically, small companion pieces to be posted one a day leading up to the opening of the exhibition.

I took another moment from each of the stories and made a new drawing. Consider this my humble thank you for sticking with me through all the posts without seeing any final work (yet!)

* * *
Original post :
Daga and the Flying Troll of Sky Mountain


Next post : The show!

2 comments:

WITCH DIARY said...

Hi Cody! AS I told you I enjoy your blog and all your pictures, they are just magic! Great pencil, and a lot of imagination too :) Who are your favourites illustrators? You have something that reminds me "old mastetrs" Edmund Dulac, Arthur Rackham... much more, and also some of firts Disney´s cartoons (once they were great or I think so) Good luck.
greetz!

Steven said...

Awesome! Thanks, as always, for sharing. ;)