Thursday, August 06, 2009

ticket : mini-prints edition // now in the store


Ticket, my first book, turned out to be a great success last year at Comic-Con. We've since sold out and it's no longer in print. A while back I decided to make the original watercolors of the book available online and within minutes we'd sold the entire collection.

It's a simple story, told wordlessly, of a girl traveling through "many curious events."
Ticket is a story in pictures and a collection of all things Cory loves to draw. From windmills flying above grassy hills to massive birds landing in Grecian vineyards, Ticket follows the story of a girl, her hat, and the curious events which transpire.

For Comic-Con I debuted ticket : mini-prints edition. They look like little gems, I'm so pleased to see them all together again. The printing is wonderful and sharp.

Every spread from the original 27 page book is reproduced. That makes 15 mini-prints including the cover, 3.5" x 5.5" shrink wrapped, and each set includes an original sketch. Each sketch is unique. You can see just a few examples below of you can expect to find.



* * *

Here's a video tour to preview all the prints in this miniature collection.




You can take a look at ticket : mini-prints edition in my store here.

* * *

Wow, that's enough from me. Tomorrow I'll post some of the great stuff I bought/was given/traded at SDCC 2009!

1 comment:

Michael G. O’Connell said...

wow… FINALLY… someone who has a current blog! glad to see that things are going well for you… great work as always…i almost made it to Comicon… I got as far as the front steps before being turned away… i tried to buy tix two months prior to the show AFTER purchasing my airline tix… of course it was sold out…