Friday, June 04, 2010

Alice, underdrawing 12/14

*** A huge thank you to my readers, and a big welcome to the new ones! I hope you'll find something worth your while to look at here. If you're just tuning in, I'm pretty much in the middle of a 14 piece series of Alice in Wonderland illustrations. This is the personal project I'm working on after client work. I'll be taking these to the San Diego Comic-Con. Hope to see you there!

Note : I am posting the progression of these Alice pieces, start to finish. This stage is the underdrawing.


"The Court of Justice"


Next post, Monday : "Who cares for you?"

1 comment:

ryan a. said...

great expression on the king. you can totally tell how defeated he feels. i keep checking back hoping to see a finished one (still lovin the under drawing updates though), you been crazy busy lately?