Friday, January 20, 2012

Jamie's Journey


I had the pleasure of illustrating a picture book called Jamie's Journey

I absolutely loved every part of this project. From talking with the author about her ideas, to laying out my rough thumbnails, to painting it, this book was a perfect gem.

The lyrical writing is lovely. And fans of my watercolor work will enjoy several spreads of star-strewn skies and storms over the Atlantic.

You can preview the first few pages of the book over at Rowe Publishing.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

This is SO beautiful! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Dang it, Cory! Why do you have to be so bloody good?!

For that matter, why do I have to be so bloody poor---uh, financially challenged?! Oh, screw it. I'm going to have to buy this book and then just eat Chef Boyardee for a few days, that's all.