Friday, January 20, 2012

Jamie's Journey

I had the pleasure of illustrating a picture book called Jamie's Journey

I absolutely loved every part of this project. From talking with the author about her ideas, to laying out my rough thumbnails, to painting it, this book was a perfect gem.

The lyrical writing is lovely. And fans of my watercolor work will enjoy several spreads of star-strewn skies and storms over the Atlantic.

You can preview the first few pages of the book over at Rowe Publishing.



Kristi said...

This is SO beautiful! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Dang it, Cory! Why do you have to be so bloody good?!

For that matter, why do I have to be so bloody poor---uh, financially challenged?! Oh, screw it. I'm going to have to buy this book and then just eat Chef Boyardee for a few days, that's all.