Tuesday, April 03, 2007

magic tricks and baby ducklings in a sparkling land of birthday parties

But I saved the birthday cake. And the ducklings are very grateful and the train swinging poachers are behind bars.



Or were they koala bears.


I have a magic trick. I can do it at parties, I can do it at weddings, I can do it anywhere.

I can even do the trick under the house in the crawl space, which is where I was this time.

My total magic trick count to date is six.

Six times I've performed this incredible trick.

Six times I've dislocated my shoulder.



Biby Cletus said...

interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.will be back soon
regards Biby - Blog

Gwen said...

i'm not glad you busted your shoulder..but i totally got to hang out with someone one on one instead of in a massive group b/c you did.

so maybe it was fate.

and at least you have a hot nurse.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how much more "magic" I can take!

Julie Arsenault said...

wow. your magic is a lot more impressive than mine. my best trick is just walking without running into things, but i can only do it when the stars are aligned correctly.

Chase Blankenship said...

Six times?!?

Cory said...

one, two, three, four, five, six.