Monday, August 03, 2009

SDCC 2009 part 2 / gnomes

Here's another look at our times in San Diego, from our rep. Matt Silver, The Silver Agency.


Hanging out with my new friends talking about watercolor. She brought me some comics she wrote that were amazingly similar to the sort of craziness I used to write and draw in elementary school. That was fun to see.





Kitty once again stops by as she did last year, to help us not have such boring hair at our booth. As is writ in many of the Shakespeare's most respected plays, "Purpleness doth be awesomeness; and so too a huge fricking camera."



Matt's video :



____________________________________

You can see some in Matt's video of SDCC of Justin and I drawing and painting. We did a few originals while sitting at the booth to kill time. I decided to do some gnomes.






____________________________________



This gnome I gave to Matt on account of him being the best. Around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone to comic con this year. There were so many people I wanted to meet.

Rivka said...

Oh, right. Show me a bunch of photos of the cool stuff I was missing. *attempts to fake sulky look*

Thanks for bringing that line from Shakespeare to my attention, though. I plan to quote it frequently.