Wednesday, April 14, 2010

doodles and a hobbit

Not a large post today, or anything all that significant, just a few doodles from last night. And a hobbit in the second page. I think it looks like Sam.



Also, I've got my "Alice" prints in and they turned out very nice. Of course they don't photograph very well through the plastic sleeve. All the same, if you'd like one you can find them here. Only 14 left.

________________________________________

Here's a scan of the piece and a much more true indication of the colors and values than the above photograph.

4 comments:

Ben Hatke said...

Hey your sketchbook pages look great, Cory.

Cory Godbey said...

Thanks dude!

Will Kelly said...

Awesome sketches Cory! Why do our sketchbooks always feel like home? I never want to leave mine unfortunately. There's a lot of ideas that need to be developed...
Thanks for sharin' these!

sopfiaa said...

I'm so happy I came into your blog. Your writing is clear and informative while also being simple to follow. You can count on me to keep an eye out for more of your posts.

Abogado Invadiendo de Condado Essex