Monday, April 12, 2010

erin's blog

My lovely wife, Erin has finally begun a blog. I say finally because it's something I thought she should have started a while ago. She's such a brilliant interior designer, hostess, and planner that it seemed like a natural outlet for all of those talents. She took her sweet time getting it in gear but, finally,
has landed. I created the banner illustration of houses and did what I could to help make the blog.
Not only does Erin design rooms that are wonderful to be in, host great parties, and cook wonderful food, she's also funny. She has amazing color sense, an eye for good design, and great taste. Plus, she gets this attitude about her when she gets around machinery or technology that makes me laugh a lot.

She'll be posting about books, gardening, home decor, design, recipes, event planning, projects she has... the list goes on and on. Things that I, initially, might take for granted, but when viewed through her lens and her blog take on such an admirable quality and life.

All that to say, 17 Dove Street, is a great place that I'm going to hang out. I hope you'll take a moment to stop by.

* * *

Here's a little larger view of a slice of the houses. They were fun to do.

No comments: