Monday, August 09, 2010

the last San Digeo / SDCC 2010 post

Hey who's sick of hearing about Comic-Con? Maybe you are, and I'm sorry. I'm still trying to catch up and get things back in order since getting back from the show so my blog posts are going to be a little unorganized until I get myself together.

Erin and I went out a week early to San Diego to take a little time off. We've both constantly got any number of huge projects going (her current big one is co-organizing Indie Craft Parade)

We hit a lot of museums, a lot of great places to eat, the SD Zoo, and I finally touched the Pacific.



One more post of pictures here -- Kitty Mach, our best Comic-Con friend shows up year after year to help us sell our work and generally be awesome.

Kitty, SDCC 2008.
Kitty, SDCC 2009.

This year she took several pictures of us being publicly superior.
Behold,


Talking / shaking hands with the incomparable Tony DiTerlizzi.


Me, Justin, Kitty Mach, SDCC 2010.


Can't be bothered with more SDCC posts.

Alright, I'll see if I can get myself more organized and return to posting the Alice project and more new work. See you then!

Cory

1 comment:

Dik Pose said...

I already miss you guys so much... good times at this year's con..