Monday, January 16, 2012

The Hidden People: back in stock!

Just about every six months I begin a new personal project. There's nothing at all like making up something for yourself and seeing it through to completion. You have to juggle your paying client jobs and make the time to fit in these personal projects but the payoff for doing so is invaluable.


My most recent personal project is comprised of several stages. (And going by my 6 month timetable I'm nearly ready to commence THP part II.) The first part of this multi-tier-ed project has been The Hidden People, my 40 page sketchbook of what I guess would describe like "natural world creature fantasy." I've done two modest print runs and have had the good fortune to sell out of both. I've now done a third and I'm pleased to say that The Hidden People is now back in stock!


 

 


Follow the link to my shop to purchase!

Thank you for supporting my work! By picking up The Hidden People you help to fund this and other personal projects like it. I can't thank you enough for that.

You can preview the entire book in the video below:



No comments: