Monday, February 06, 2012

More NYC / UN

Here's a few more pictures about our time in NYC and UN visit.

Dinosaurs.
I find my own dinosaur. As a kid I always wished it was a cooler looking one.
At the Nintendo World Store. My favorite place in all of New York.
Stature of Liberty. My mom came to the party.
Leo Lowry. A childhood friend of Petr Ginz.
Outside the UN.
The reason for the trip of course was to attend the UN screening of The Last Flight of Petr Ginz. The show and the panel afterwards went very well. I'm grateful for the chance I got to contribute to the film and that Petr Ginz's life's work is being recognized.

We're now looking forward to the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival! I'm thrilled to hear they have reviewed the film and specifically called the animated portions "exquisite."

No comments: