Monday, April 05, 2010

Ruth

This is a small book of poetry I had the pleasure of illustrating sometime a several months ago.

It was one of those enjoyable rediscoveries when they showed up because I think the illustrations work well, especially in the slightly smaller format. There are 14 interior pieces in total.

It's a great looking little book designed by my friend Matt Mantooth.







And this is the small piece I bought from my sister-in-law, Annie. You should just go ahead and do yourself a favor and buy a painting of hers.

5 comments:

Will Kelly said...

John Piper's writing is so great... what a privilege to get to illustrate it. Fantabulous work sir!

Ben Hatke said...

Wow, it seems like a really nice looking book. You're illustrations are beautiful.

RAWLS said...

That looks beautiful man! Nice work!!

Philip said...

Very, very cool.

Brandon O'Donnell said...

Your limited colour palette really works well for this.