Saturday, May 08, 2010

special guest post

My little sister is one of my most favorite people ever. She's really the best little sister anyone could have ever asked for. She's a brilliant artist, she's clever and very funny, and she's sweet. She grew up watching me play Zelda. She is one of the most fun people to watch movies with because she invests on every level into the story.

Unfortunately, she's spent her entire life living in my shadow. This minor annoyance comes up every now and again. She recently scrawled a quick little comic about it and sent it to me. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Craig said...

That's very sweet. And I just looked at her site. She does great work! I think she'll be casting a big shadow of her own.

Jacob Z. said...

Ya Cory why you have to cast such a big shadow not cool man. I say you take a year off so she can catch up lol

illeR said...

It's cool!!!

I have three older brothers, so I know how she feels....

Cory Godbey said...

Ha ha, Courtney is a genius. I love her to pieces.

Dax said...

That is funny. Both you and your sister are incredible artists!