Monday, June 28, 2010

Alice, final drawing 8/14

Note : I am posting the progression of these Alice pieces, start to finish. This stage is the final drawing.

This one really worked out well, I'm very pleased with the Hatter's face and for Courtney, the March Hare has got straw on his head.

One of the other things I'm excited to show you guys is the next stage after the final drawing., the watercolor underpainting. In truth, these underpaintings have turned out to be more finished than I originally intended them and most of them I think are show ready, the painting for 8/14 in particular. I suppose you all will be the judge of that when the time comes to post them. Until then.



"Your hair wants cutting."

Next post, Wednesday : "Nonsense!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite