Friday, December 02, 2011

FCBD / Labyrinth


Here is a terribly exciting (and massive) announcement. Friends, I get to do Labyrinth. Indeed, Henson's Labyrinth.

I'll be talking more about it in the coming months but suffice it to say I get to work once again with the extraordinary publisher Archaia (you may remember my Fraggle Rock work for them a year or so back).

You can read the entire press release about the Free Comic Book Day.

For your convenience I took the liberty of highlighting this one part I really liked:





Ok! Well, I'm still floored by the news, glad I can finally mention it!

Can't wait.

8 comments:

Eirynfox said...

Labyrinth + Cory Godbey = EXPLODE!! :O

Daniel said...

This is great news, congratulations! Labyrinth has been one of my favourite movies for ages. Really looking forward to see your adaption of the world.

Melissa said...

Wow, congrats Cory! Can't wait to see it!

Mike Bonsteel said...

Amazing! Congratulations, Cory! Can't wait to see your take on Henson's already-incredible concept.

Jenny said...

Most excellent! Had a lovely chat with for wife at FaerieCon - shame I didn't get to meet you ( I was vending upstairs.) Cant wait to see this! Congrats!

Anko said...

Great news! And très belles créations! I will visit again =)

Andrew Peterson said...

Well done, good and faithful artist. Very cool.

Jana said...

your art is amazing, i'm happy to discover this wonderful art :) can't i get "the hidden people" anymore? Its sold out on Etsy :(