Friday, October 28, 2005

More Blue Goblet


The Blue Goblet has little to do with rain except for an atmospheric moment once or twice. This was a little side doodle that I liked. In anycase, things are developing nicely. This morning marks the completion of stage one of the Blue Goblet; the finishing of part one of the rough thumbnails for the story.

This afternoon involves fitting those thumbnails (18 pages full of work) onto a frame of the actual book layout and set number of spreads and such.

In other Blue Goblet related news, I've been commissioned to create a "Blue Goblet" font based on my hand-writing by a designer in Savannah, GA. Here's a sample. More to come on this later. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, that would make a charming font alright.

Cory Godbey said...

oh man, yeah it was a ton of fun making the font. I drew up the templates all in advance and just sat down, played some Yann Tiersen and went to town.

it was sort of a narcissic thing for me because I like looking at my handwriting.

And as for you gwen the gwen and that senior highschool speech class: I too am glad for it and was pleased you stopped by the office today.

Ophelia was glad also, and though she only showed her glee by chomping a peanut, she was glad.