Thursday, December 18, 2008

vote for my wife!!!


Hey everyone! I'm very proud to tell you that my little wife is currently a finalist in a Holiday Entertaining contest. She needs votes to win.

Fortunately voting is incredibly simple. No registering, no signing up, not anything like that. All you do is leave a comment on their voting page with this :

B. Retro Christmas Favor / Place Card

* * *

That's it! It's fast, easy, and should only take a second of your time.

Click here to comment and vote please!


* * *

Here's a little deal I'll make with you -- if you vote, leave a comment here as well and I'll enter your name into a drawing to win a drawing. It'll be awesome!


Voting ends TODAY Friday, December 19, 2008 at 11:55pm PST

Thanks in advance. I know Erin would appreciate it.

On a side note, I promise to post progress from my mysterious and huge personal project I've been references in the last few posts. I'll get something up over the weekend. Hang in there!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted! I voted! Yea, for little Bambi and flocking!

Anonymous said...

i voted! count me in.

Pascal said...

you don't know me, I don't know you, ended up on your blog randomly. I voted.

Anonymous said...

i voted, too! good luck!

and i love that you are promoting your wife. so sweet!

teri

Kristi Valiant said...

What a fun retro party design. I voted - thanks for the link over there. Hope your wife wins!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Erin! Hope it goes well.

Abigail said...

I voted for your wife's entry in good conscience.

Her favor looks almost exactly like one of the best Christmas ornaments I ever created--an unwieldy, snowy forest filled with plastic deer that I made in first grade.

I still hunt for it on my mother's tree when I visit and then rehang it on the most prominent branch.

Anonymous said...

i voted ... love the colours ... retro, but soooo modern

ponzo said...

i voted!! I VOTED!!! i will blindly do anything you tell me to, but this time i actually 100% agree that she should win and i'm happy to have a hand in helping.

Caitlin said...

I voted for your wife's lovely work!