Thursday, January 07, 2010

Flight 7



I'm moving forward on production of my story for Flight 7. I've had the story written for quite a while and last night I finished my thumbnails. I did them half size this time, rather than as you might remember with Walters I just scribbled out thumbnails practically the size of real thumb nails.

The reason for the larger thumbnails this time around is that this story Onere and Piccola has a lot of corresponding text and I need to plan it accordingly. And it makes it easier to show the story to people and let it explain itself. This is a first for me, typically all of my published stories have been wordless and you more or less followed the story in pictures.

I'm very pleased with the way this one has developed, I feel like the story is more "there" than in my previous works, and I'm looking forward to seeing it completed.

Speaking of Walters? --

You can see the pretty extensive behind the scenes production of my story for Flight 6, Walters, here. I documented nearly every aspect of making the piece,

____________________________

____________________________

____________________________

2 comments:

Josh said...

this looks pretty sweet! can't wait!

by the way, where can we purchase flight6 with walters?

Cory Godbey said...

Hey Josh, thanks!

You can pick Flight 6 pretty much anywhere, it's in the graphic novel section of book stores.