Monday, December 13, 2010

the fire of the firesale

This is other side of my "fire sale" -- the part where I burned stuff that didn't make the cut! You can't have a fire sale with out the threat of real fire, right?

Behold, an Alice invitation gets the burn.


I set up my new fire bowl out back in front of the garage. That's me with the staff there. I used it to incessantly poke the fire into puffing ash into my friends' faces.

Above, watching the massive embers land on top of my garage.

Hey, thanks so much everyone for making my fire sale great -- it's really turned into a success. I wasn't sure at first if I should even take the time to put it together but now I can see it becoming a year end staple.

Over 2/3rds of the original fire sale collection are sold and gone but there are still a few pieces left. Hop on over to my shop to see if there's anything there you might be interested in.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I am bummed...the sketch of the dragon with the Christmas lights is gone...boo...I'm contemplating Fairy Queen though....I LOVE your work!!!!!