Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Indie Craft Parade


My sprawling set-up.

Once again the Indie Craft Parade has struck the heart of downtown Greenville, SC with a fierce ↓, ↘, → punch!! of a variety of handmade media. 

Whether felted things, ceramics things, drawings things, the third annual ICP gathered together some of the best working artists in the southeast.

As you might know, this event is my wife, Erin's largest yearly project. As such, in exchange for my name going on the sponsor list, I end up doing a lot of hand lettering and illustration for the event. 

Here's a look at some of newest work.

The Illustrated Elephant.

Oh gosh, and now it's spread to shirts.

Hey! A billboard.
(Alternate hand drawn text.)

I debuted the most new work to-date at this show. I think 10 new prints in all. I'll be making them available online this Friday, September 21st in my shop!

Here's a peek at what to expect.

Many new things. All creatures.

No comments: